You might have noticed by now that to me Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I could starve all day but if I do not get my breakfast I am screwed.
So, I tend to pick hotels after their ability to make a proper breakfast.
At Rösler haus in Fischbachau I experienced the most overwhelming breakfast of all time. They offered me any kind of egg dish but the already set brunch was too good so I skipped my regular scrambled egg breakfast and enjoyed the Ladies selection.
- I ended up baking at Rösler Haus all 4 nights that I stayed there. Amely is cutting the first loaf.
- I never liked Kompotts before. But these were amazing. Every evening when I got back from the hike up the mountain the house was filled with the smell of fresh jams. The Kompotts were made fresh.
- Chilling eating my breakfast. This is the most relaxed time of my day.
- Stillebens. Got to be impressed by their stillebens.
- What would you like for Breakfast Christine asked. Veggies I answered. This was the bowl on my breakfast table the next morning.
- Amely’s Butter.